OptiView XG enables Wi-Fi and wired network infrastructure troubleshooting by local technicians, giving them the portability to go anywhere – and the visibility they need – to solve problems down to the desktop. With automated discovery, mapping of the local network and multiple functions to isolate the root cause of infrastructure-related problems, OptiView XG helps distribute problem solving throughout your organization, making everyone more effective.
OptiView® XG Network Analysis Tablet
The OptiView® XG Network Analysis Tablet is the first tablet specifically designed for the network engineer to quickly “prove it’s not the network” and find root cause. This network traffic analyzer and monitoring tool automates the analysis of wired and wireless network and application problems allowing the engineer to spend less time on problems and more time on other initiatives. The OptiView XG network traffic analyzer and monitoring tool is designed to support the deployment and analysis of new technologies, including unified communications, virtualization, wireless and 10 Gbps Ethernet. The result is that new initiatives get up and running faster and networks stay productive even in these days of smaller teams and budgets.
The OptiView XG network traffic analyzer and monitoring tool combines multiple functions and technologies so engineers can analyze anything, from the access layer to the data center, and it can be left in place for proactive network monitoring, or used remotely for direct analysis of the problem area:
- Network Analysis and Advanced Discovery
- Wireless Network Analysis: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WLAN + Spectrum Analyzer
- Network Traffic and Packet Analysis: 1Gig – 10Gig Wired (full line-rate)
- Network Mapping and Network Performance Testing
- End User Response Time Analysis (via TruView v9+)
- Pair with TRUVIEW LIVE for 24x7 monitoring end-to-end availability and performance of network infrastructure, SaaS applications and VoIP services
Unified Network and Application Performance Monitoring
- Focused on the experience of the end user -
TruView provides visibility into the performance of networks and applications regardless of where they are located. Whether you're troubleshooting an application hosted internally in the data center or in a hosted SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, hybrid or any combination of the above, TruView helps you isolate whether the problem is application, server, client, or network related.
- APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING TOOL – The TruView application performance monitoring tool passively monitors application transactions as they occur and reports response time for user, network and application tiers. N-Tier application dependencies are automatically detected allowing you to quickly identify where the problem lies, and drill down to individual transaction detail. These transaction details are stored and can be leveraged for troubleshooting, baselining, error detection, performance and availability analysis, trend reporting, and many other functions.
- NETWORK PERFORMANCE MONITORING TOOL – See into device/interface availability be it physical or virtual, traffic analysis details across LAN, WAN, and Cloud environments, and uncovers threatening network traffic patterns where you may be playing host to rogue or other non-production traffic.
- VOIP PERFORMANCE MONITORING – Gain one of a kind performance visibility into VoIP quality of experience in an easy to understand graphical depiction of the call, with drill down into each individual call to understand the underlying degradation factors.