NETSCOUT handheld tools help frontline technicians validate and analyse network connectivity. Their solutions streamline productivity with simple interfaces for technicians of varying skill level. Designed for IT engineers who install, solve, validate and manage wired and wireless networks.
OneTouch AT Network Assistant
The NEW G2 OneTouch AT network assistant is an automated All-in-one network tester for Ethernet and Wi-Fi troubleshooting and performance validation
- All-in-one network tester: combined copper, fiber optic and Wi-Fi network troubleshooting resolves a broad range of problems with one testing tool
- Versatile: dual 10/100/1G copper/fiber Ethernet test ports and an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio for use in multiple environments
- Fast: one-button automated testing with pass/fail analysis speeds identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Easy: standardized network troubleshooting and performance validation empowers technicians of various skill levels to solve more problems with confidence
- Complete: a comprehensive client view of performance isolates the problem root cause starting from the physical layer, through the network and to server-hosted applications
- Cloud: automated, cloud-based results trending and performance analytics to troubleshoot intermittent client problems from anywhere using a web-connected device with a browser
- Discover: automated wired and Wi-Fi discovery and analysis provides visibility into connected devices, key device properties, device interconnections and problems
- Performance: end-to-end L2/L3 wired and Wi-Fi path performance measurement to a peer or a reflector to validate and document link readiness and SLA compliance
- VoIP: inline VoIP call monitoring and comprehensive logging simplifies troubleshooting of desktop VoIP problems in real-time without taps or switch mirror ports
- Capture: wired, Wi-Fi, VoIP and AutoTest packet capture streamlines collaboration and escalation of the most complex issues
- Versiv™ test platform: expand capabilities by adding new modules as testing needs evolve
OneTouch AT 10G Network Assistant
One button validation of network and datacenter performance at 10 Gigabit rates
- 10 Gigabit: built-in 100/1G/10G copper and 1G/10G fiber optic test ports for network troubleshooting and performance measurement
- All-in-one: a handheld network tester combining infrastructure, network service and end-to-end path performance measurement in one tool
- Accurate: create and save site-specific network test profiles that emulate how client devices experience the network, including local, intranet and cloud-based services
- Consistent: everyone on the team uses the same preconfigured network test profiles to encourage standardization and best practices
- Fast: all network tests within a profile are run and graded automatically with the touch of a button, enabling identification of the most common problems in about a minute
- Pre-deployment: measure end-to-end path performance prior to the deployment of new services or network infrastructure to assess network readiness
- Post-deployment: measure end-to-end path performance to validate the performance of newly installed network infrastructure and critical network links within the LAN or data center
- Independent: verify independently that service providers are meeting agreed upon service levels (SLAs) and maintaining QoS end-to-end
- Trends: see how network performance varies over time by uploading and viewing results in the cloud using the companion OneTouch AT Cloud Service.
AirCheck G2 Wireless Tester
The AirCheck G2 provides fast, simple, and accurate isolation and troubleshooting, thereby reducing the time to resolve wireless issues. AirCheck G2 simplifies wireless troubleshooting by providing:
- A rugged, handheld purpose-built wireless tester supporting the latest Wi-Fi technologies (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- A one-button AutoTest, which quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems
- An instant view of test results including network availability, connectivity, utilization, security settings, rogue hunting, and interference detection
- Connectivity to a centralized test results management platform, Link-Live, that facilitates greater job visibility, project control and fleet management for larger distributed environments
New and Updated features
Quickly and easily test the throughput on your network by conducting iPerf tests from an AirCheck G2 to an iPerf server. This quick and easy test allows a user to validate the throughput on their network at a given location. The tester uses the industry standard performance measuring tool iPerf. Tests can be conducted with a customer’s iPerf server they install themselves on their own or utilizing our new Test Accessory.
Captive Portal Support:
Customers asked and NETSCOUT listened, users can now conduct all their AirCheck testing even on public facing networks that feature a captive portal.
Captive portals are common on many networks that allow connections to the general public such as in healthcare, hospitality, or education, they force a user to click through Terms and Conditions or type basic information into a form before access is given.
One of our popular AirCheck G1 features is now available on the AirCheck G2. Users can now mark APs as Authorized, Unauthorized, Neighboring, or Flagged. APs can be sorted by authorization class, and the updated AutoTest can now report on any APs that have been marked as Rogue or Flagged that are heard during the test scan.
Interferer Detection and Classification:
Sometimes the problem isn’t the Wi-Fi, it’s the other devices in your area. Get a view into what other technologies are in your airspace by detecting interferers such as Microwave ovens or wireless cameras. The AirCheck G2 can use its wireless radio to detect interfering technologies in the environment and attempt to identify them.
A common request we heard was the ability to visualize the channels and how they overlap with each other. This view is now available at the tap of a button from the Channels screen. Supported Rates vs. Basic Rates.
Another common request was to separate the rates on an AP into Supported vs. Basic rates, so that the user could see explicitly how the AP was configured. We’ve made this change to the AP Details screen, so both pieces of information are now available.
Save a Packet Capture:
Need a record of what was seen in the environment? Now when saving a session file, the user also has the option to save that information as a PCAP.
LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester
Quick and complete copper and fiber network connectivity testing
- Accurately test and identify network connectivity problems with the 10 second AutoTest
- Network connectivity test for twisted pair and fiber optic Ethernet links at 10, 100 and Gigabit rates
- Verify twisted pair Ethernet cable length and wiremap
- Measure Power over Ethernet under a load with the TruePower™ Power over Ethernet test
- Discover the nearest switch and VLAN
- Save network connectivity test results on the network tester or in the cloud with zero-touch reporting
- Streamline management of network connectivity test results, reports, projects and staff with the companion Link-Live Cloud Service
- Select the right LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester for the job: LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-2000 or LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-1000.
LinkSprinter Network Tester
Test and Validate Network Connectivity in less than 10 seconds
- Diagnose and test Power over Ethernet (PoE), Link to the switch, DHCP, Gateway, and Internet connection
- Get VLAN, switch name, and port information via CDP/LLDP/EDP for your managed switches
- Expert network troubleshooting techniques delivered to color graded LEDs
- Automated reporting to Link-Live Cloud Service
- Get detailed test results sent directly to your email
- Proxy support