AirMapper Site Survey
Collaboration of AirCheck G2 and Etherscope nXG with AirMapper WiFi Site Survey App through LinkLive Cloud Managment and AirMagnet Survey Pro software
AirCheck G2 And Etherscope nXG users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service or AirMagnet Survey PRO. Simple to use, the AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
NEW - AirMapper WiFi Site Survey for Etherscope nXG and AirCheck G2
Site surveying and complete Wi-Fi analysis in the palm of your hand – no laptop, no dongle, and no tethered device.
Introducing the new AirMapper WiFi Site Survey app for EtherScope™ nXG Portable Network Expert and AirCheck G2. With AirMapper, users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service. The AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
- Complete faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with an entirely mobile platform that also features in-depth analysis tools.
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device.
- View professional SNR and noise measurements on an easy-to-use handheld instrument.
- Examine real-world coverage and gain insight into user experience to avoid performance complaints and costly Wi-Fi network re-design—See what the user is experiencing at that moment!
- Collaborate—Visualize and share survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service (no operating system restrictions).
AirMapper WiFi Site Survey on provides accurate and complete heat maps by measuring Wi-Fi performance from the perspective of other mobile devices. Users can map RF signal coverage and visualize Wi-Fi network performance at every location on the floor. The ease and portability of this solution enable technicians to quickly troubleshoot or validate the Wi-Fi network by measuring the real-world experience of mobile device users. With the cloud-based Link-Live service creating powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.